Monday, November 21, 2011

Cowgirls Meet Boa


Somebody just passed this picture off to us. It was from the Harvest Carnival. What a great shot! Cade volunteered with the reptile man and got to hold Abby, the boa constrictor, for almost 2 hours...he loved it! His sisters also thought Abby was pretty neat.

A sweet commentary tonight by Anika while she and I were sipping tea together:
"Ahh, this is the good life. I like my life. I have a good life."

In the car this evening...Levi says:
"I have $12. I think I want to have a garage sale and sell some stuff because I want to be a millionaire. (Pause). How much money does it take to be a millionaire?" Papa..."What would you do with a million dollars?" Levi..."I would build a mansion and make lots of rooms so homeless people could come live w/ me."

No comments:

Post a Comment